As a result of the COVID pandemic, we have several policies in place to ensure our customers, vendors, and volunteers feel safe.
- We will limit the number of customers on the Towne Green. Once we reach that number, which is not likely to happen often due to the size of the Green, additional customers will be asked to wait on the sidewalk, spaced 6 feet apart. They will be permitted to enter the market area as an equivalent number of customers leave.
- Vendors will wear masks and customers are strongly encouraged to do so.
- We will have contactless hand sanitizer dispensers at the market entrance for customer use.
- Customers are asked to practice physical distancing in the market area.
- Customers are to refrain from touching the vendors’ tables, displays, and products.
- Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome, but customers are asked not to pet dogs belonging to other customers.
And please, do not come to the market if you are ill.
A Special Thanks to Our Sponsors & Volunteers
volunteer and vendor t-shirts
Summit Chase Country Club
vendor t-shirts and end-of-season Vendor Appreciation Luncheon
Country Financial Jamey Toney
Bloom with Jenna
Snellville Tourism and Trade Association
2342 Oak Rd SW,
Snellville, GA 30078
First Saturday of each month
9am to 12am