“Nourishing Our Community”
The 2021-2022 “extended season” markets will be held on the first and third Saturdays, October through May, 9:00 to noon in the City Hall parking lot with two exceptions:
- October markets will be October 2nd and October 23rd.
- January markets will be January 8th and January 22nd.
Snellville City Hall is located at 2342 Oak Road, Snellville, GA.
Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome in the market area.
About the Snellville Farmers’ Market
The Snellville Farmers’ Market is administered by a group of very dedicated local residents who volunteer their time and talents to bring the market to the city. The volunteers operate the market without any funding from the city. The city does, however, allow the market to operate on the Towne Green, a prime location in front of City Hall where the market has outstanding exposure to traffic on US 78.
The mission of the Snellville Farmers’ Market is:
To “Nourish Our Community” by providing fresh, local and seasonal produce and encouraging community pride.
- Provide the community with a producer-only market that offers locally grown produce and other locally-sourced items, including meats, eggs, honey, baked goods, and bath and body care products.
- Provide a family-friendly and vendor-friendly atmosphere that contributes to a positive market experience for all.
- Foster a sense of community pride and spirit in Snellville.
Amount Of Fun
Bringing Local Farmers Right to your Table…
Here we have a wonderful and delicious list of recipes that come from our own farmers/vendors and residents. We hope you try as many as you can and enjoy every delicious bite.
An easy salad that can be made ahead and is especially attractive if you use a mixture of red and yellow tomatoes. 6 tomatoes, cut into bite-size...
You'll love this recipe for yellow squash! 2 pounds yellow squash (about 4 cups), sliced1/2 large onion, chopped1 sleeve Ritz crackers (about 35...
Thank you SFM customer Sharon Hetherington for sharing this recipe! 1 box refrigerated Pillsbury pie crusts, softened3/4 cup brown sugar1/4...
A Special Thanks to Our Sponsors & Volunteers
2342 Oak Rd SW,
Snellville, GA 30078