As a result of the COVID pandemic, we have several policies in place to ensure our customers, vendors, and volunteers feel safe.
- We will limit the number of customers on the Towne Green. Once we reach that number, which is not likely to happen often due to the size of the Green, additional customers will be asked to wait on the sidewalk, spaced 6 feet apart. They will be permitted to enter the market area as an equivalent number of customers leave.
- Vendors will wear masks and customers are strongly encouraged to do so.
- We will have contactless hand sanitizer dispensers at the market entrance for customer use.
- Customers are asked to practice physical distancing in the market area.
- Customers are to refrain from touching the vendors’ tables, displays, and products.
- Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome, but customers are asked not to pet dogs belonging to other customers.
And please, do not come to the market if you are ill.
About the Snellville Farmers’ Market
The Snellville Farmers’ Market is administered by a group of very dedicated local residents who volunteer their time and talents to bring the market to the city. The volunteers operate the market without any funding from the city. The city does, however, allow the market to operate on the Towne Green, a prime location in front of City Hall where the market has outstanding exposure to traffic on US 78.
The mission of the Snellville Farmers’ Market is:
To “Nourish Our Community” by providing fresh, local and seasonal produce and encouraging community pride.
- Provide the community with a producer-only market that offers locally grown produce and other locally-sourced items, including meats, eggs, honey, baked goods, and bath and body care products.
- Provide a family-friendly and vendor-friendly atmosphere that contributes to a positive market experience for all.
- Foster a sense of community pride and spirit in Snellville.
Amount Of Fun
Bringing Local Farmers Right to your Table…
Here we have a wonderful and delicious list of recipes that come from our own farmers/vendors and residents. We hope you try as many as you can and enjoy every delicious bite.
You'll love this recipe for yellow squash! 2 pounds yellow squash (about 4 cups), sliced1/2 large onion, chopped1 sleeve Ritz crackers (about 35...
Thank you SFM customer Sharon Hetherington for sharing this recipe! 1 box refrigerated Pillsbury pie crusts, softened3/4 cup brown sugar1/4...
An easy salad that can be made ahead and is especially attractive if you use a mixture of red and yellow tomatoes. 6 tomatoes, cut into bite-size...
A Special Thanks to Our Sponsors & Volunteers
volunteer and vendor t-shirts
Summit Chase Country Club
vendor t-shirts and end-of-season Vendor Appreciation Luncheon
Country Financial Jamey Toney
Bloom with Jenna
Snellville Tourism and Trade Association
2342 Oak Rd SW,
Snellville, GA 30078
First Saturday of each month
9am to 12am